Posted On : 14 Jun, 2022
The Malawi University of Business and Applied Sciences (MUBAS) was created by Act of Parliament No.19 of 2019, as an entrepreneurial university specializing in Business and Applied Sciences.
MUBAS invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for the following vacant positions:
Professor/Associate Professor/Senior Lecturer/Lecturer/Staff Associate in the following fields:
- Philosophy and Psychology of Education
- Adult, Special Needs Education, and Curriculum Studies
- Production Technology (Plastics) and Technical Drawing
- Metallurgy and Mineral Processing Engineering
- Public Health Engineering
- Pollution Control
- Engineering Surveying
- Hydrographic Surveying
Interested candidates should visit http://mubas.ac.mw/vacancies for more details.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications together with copies of relevant qualifications and detailed curriculum vitae with two traceable referees should be sent to:
Applications should be in by 24th June 2022.