Posted On : 14 Jun, 2022
FINCA Limited (Malawi), a subsidiary of FINCA Impact Finance (FIF), is a deposit taking micro finance institution in Malawi operating through 22 service outlets serving borrowers and savers in rural, urban, and peri-urban areas in Malawi.
FINCA Limited (Malawi) is increasing access to its services and products through alternate channels. To strengthen our team and prepare the institution for the challenges ahead,
FINCA Malawi is looking for interested qualified persons for the below listed position:
Position: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER
The position of Regional Sales Manager (RSM) will lead in all the activities in sales/savings in his/her respective geographic zone. The RSM supervises the sales/savings activities in his/her assigned region and assisting branches to achieve the target deposits and other KPIs assigned by the institution. The RSM is the key contact for linking with the Sales team at Head Office with branches and coordinates strategic actions to achieve the targets.
Functions and Key Areas
- • Work with Branch Managers to achieve savings targets (number of clients, volume of savings, usage, cross selling, etc.) at the branch level;
- Work with Marketing Department to design and implement promotional campaigns for mobilizing savings;
- Submit monthly written reports on achievements of targets and activities to Chief Commercial Officer;
- Develop business relationships with institutions that are potential clients and persuade them to become payroll loans clients;
- Provide his/her expertise and technical support in the management of business relationships with various institutions and potential clients;
- Promote savings products, services, and all channels of distribution (Alternate Delivery Channels – POS, Mobile Banking) to clients and institutions.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Marketing or any other business related field,
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in sales preferably in a banking environment,
- Knowledge of banking will be an added advantage.
Skills and Competencies
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office packages (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook);
- Be proactive;
- Be able to build lasting relationships with people;
- Be able to work in a team;
- Be able to support the institution in performing other tasks upon request;
- Have high degree of discretion with sensitive information;
- Be professional with colleagues and customers
- Able to work under pressure
- Be versatile and able to multi-task
Mode of Application
Qualifying and interested persons should apply through:
Closing date for applications is Monday 20th June, 2022.
Only short listed applicants will be acknowledged.
FINCA Impact Finance is an Equal Opportunity Employer