Posted On : 16 Jun, 2022
Médecins Sans Frontières is a private, non-profit international humanitarian organization dedicated to providing medical assistance to populations in crisis, without discrimination and regardless of race, religion, creed or political affiliation. In Malawi, MSF works in collaboration with the Ministry of Health and the local community in integrated HIV/AIDS in Chiradzulu District and Cervical Cancer projects Blantyre districts.
MSFF is looking for its Blantyre Cervical Cancer Project Office:
Workplace : Blantyre & Chiradzulu
Type of contract : 6-months Fixed term contract
Start date : 01 July 2022
Receive and transfer, according to standard protocols, incoming calls and visitors, to provide them with accurate information or alternative ways to obtain it.
- Receive and welcome visitors.
- Operate the telephone switchboard and deal with all incoming, outgoing and transferring of calls.
- Provide general information and refer all non-routine information to supervisor.
- Update the telephone directory, record changes and distribute updates as necessary.
- Distribute and handle all incoming and outgoing correspondence.
- Keep the reception premises neat and tidy.
Under the supervision of the Out Patient Supervisor
- Fill in the EMR file of the patients
- Inform the patient and orient them regarding the pathway
- Manage the booking agenda
- Communicate with the partners (referral appointment)
- Ensure good communication with the Out Patient Department team
- Ensure the coming of the patient on time in their appointment by calling them the day before
- Fill in the data collection: Medecines Sans Frontieres and Ministry of Health
- Manage the organization and the storage of the patient charts hard copies
- Monitor the opening and the closing doors of Out Patient Department
Education : Essential Secondary School;
Experience: Preferable previous experience in relevant positions required.
Knowledge: Fluency in English, Chichewa and other Local Languages, computer knowledge is an added advantage.
Competencies: Results and Quality orientation L2; Team work and corporation L2; Behavioral Flexibility L2; Commitment to MSF PrinciplesL2 and Stress Management L2.
- Cover letter, Updated CV, ID Copy and relevant certificates
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Subject Line: REGISTRAR
Médecins Sans Frontières – France
P.O. Box 2736, Blantyre, Malawi
WRITE « REGISTRAR
NOTE: Letters, CVs and any documentation included in application package will not be returned. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. MSFF does not reimburse the possible costs for transportation for tests and interviews that may take place during the recruitment process. MSF is an equal opportunity employer and does not charge any application/recruitment or training fees. : if ever you are requested to pay any amount to process your application or access employment with MSF, do not pay and please inform the MSF administration at 0994343467 or email email@example.com as soon as possible.”