SULSDEC Green Villages, a local real estate company, was established to complement Malawi government’s efforts in providing well-planned land for housing development to urban dwelling Malawians. The company specializes in building new sustainable urban communities at a large scale.
The company focuses on developing well-planned, serviced and functional urban communities for the middle- and high-income households.
LOCATION: BLANTYRE(2 posts)
SULSDEC invites applications for a vacant post of Sales Executive to be responsible for the following duties:
• Prospecting for new customers for the Company
• Support customers to understand the company’s products and services
• Conduct site visits to our project sites with diverse clients
• Building and managing customer relations
• Assisting in planning and managing sales
• Conducting marketing research and developing strategies to get more customers
• Support in Customer Data Management in the SULSDEC Core Data System
• Support other company’s projects that are not related to marketing
• Provide support to sister companies when need arise
Qualification and experience
• Must hold a diploma/degree in marketing or any relevant marketing related qualification
• Must have a driving license or must learn to drive as soon as they join us.
Desired skills and attributes
• Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and negotiation skills;
• Must be willing to learn new things
• Must be highly organized in planning and review their daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual activities
• Must be willing to urgently support our customers over weekends and after work hours.
• Must be goal focused and result oriented
Those who meet the above requirements should send their application plus their detailed CV’s, showing three traceable and reputable referees not later 24 th January 2021.
Please indicate your expected Salary (Note that only those who will indicate expected salary may be called for interviews)
How to apply
Please send your Application Letter to:
The Chief Executive Officer, SULSDEC Green Villages, Mvuma House, Area 6 Off M1 Road, Plot Number 06/150, Private Bag B445, Capital City, Lilongwe 3, Malawi,
Or you may simply bring the application in person (Mvuma House, Area 6 Off M1 Road, Plot Number 06/150).
Please do not send your application over the email.