Concern Worldwide is a non-governmental, international, humanitarian organisation dedicated to the reduction of suffering and working towards the ultimate elimination of extreme poverty in the world’s poorest countries. . We started working in Malawi in 2002 and are well known for our innovative and quality programmes. We promote learning and staff development for our staff through training, coaching, mentoring and exposure to new experiences.
Concern Worldwide Malawi has the following exciting opening in Malawi for talented and committed individual. Concern is an innovative and dynamic development and humanitarian organisation, currently working in the districts of Mangochi, Phalombe, Nsanje, Chikwawa, Neno and Mwanza, implementing programmes in Food Security & Resilience; Health & Nutrition; Gender Equality and Education.
Position: Grants & Information Manager – based in Lilongwe
Purpose of the role:
You will lead efficient and quality grants and donor management within Concern Malawi, and actively support the growing country programme grants and contracts portfolio, ensuring compliance to internal, donor requirements, supporting, and building team capacity on the same.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
• Oversee Concern Malawi grants portfolio, keeping respective managers and colleagues informed and updated on donor policies and compliance requirements.
• Maintain the country grants matrix: update and share regularly with programme and finance focal points and HQ Desk Officer (DO), and lead on ensuring timely, accurate, quality reporting to donors.
• With Systems Director and Finance team, assist in ensuring strict compliance with donor and internal finance and logistics guidelines.
• Review reports and proposals to ensure high quality of content and formatting; liaise with HQ DO and Technical Advisors for inputs and ensure comments taken on board.
• Support programme coordinators to track progress against outcomes and completion of deliverables.
• Support the MEAL team in scheduling and planning surveys and evaluations, and ensure inclusion of appropriate outcomes and indicators in programme logframes.
Programme Development & Funding