FOCCAD, a local not for profit organization will be engaged in MVAC 2020-2021 response program through the Protracted Relief Recovery Program with support from the World Food Program (WFP) subject to contractual agreement. FOCCAD will respond in Dedza district for 2 months as per MVAC recommendations (February - March 2021) through Cash Based Transfers (CBT) and technical assistance in Salima District for two moths (Feb- March 2021) and calls for qualified Malawians for the following job openings.
Post ;Gender and Protection Officer
• Lead feedback and complaints mechanisms
• Support handling of beneficiary complaints
• Train FDP committees and CPCs in PSEA
• Lead SBCC activities on protection against sexual abuse and exploitation
• Mainstreaming gender in cash based transfers
• Degree or its equivalent in development studies, gender and protection or social work
• Experience in gender and social protection programing
• Experience in managing cash based transfers, development and disaster related interventions
• Experience in managing humanitarian response programs
• Knowledge in gender analysis, gender mainstreaming and working with vulnerable populations in livelihoods development.