FOCCAD, a local not for profit organization will be engaged in MVAC 2020-2021 response program through the Protracted Relief Recovery Program with support from the World Food Program (WFP) subject to contractual agreement. FOCCAD will respond in Dedza district for 2 months as per MVAC recommendations (February - March 2021) through Cash Based Transfers (CBT) and technical assistance in Salima District for two moths (Feb- March 2021) and calls for qualified Malawians for the following job openings.
Post ;Field Distribution Monitors Based in Dedza
• Lead coordination of beneficiary targeting, registration and verification with CPCs
• Organize FDPs in collaboration with distribution committees
• Manage and orient FDP committees before distribution/ transfers
• Support data verification and cleaning with the M&E team.
• Degree or its equivalent in development studies, disaster risk management, environment or agriculture
• Experience in managing livelihoods interventions and humanitarian response programs