FOCCAD, a local not for profit organization will be engaged in MVAC 2020-2021 response program through the Protracted Relief Recovery Program with support from the World Food Program (WFP) subject to contractual agreement. FOCCAD will respond in Dedza district for 2 months as per MVAC recommendations (February - March 2021) through Cash Based Transfers (CBT) and technical assistance in Salima District for two moths (Feb- March 2021) and calls for qualified Malawians for the following job openings.
Post; District Response Coordinator based in Dedza
• Oversee all response activities in Dedza district
• Work hand in hand with DRRO at the council on response planning
• Coordinate activities with CPCs and other structures including ADCs and VDCs
• Planning for distribution together with DRRO
• Training of staff and other stakeholders
• Lead targeting and verification processes at field level
• Represent FOCCAD in response related activities and meetings at council level.
• Degree or its equivalent in agriculture, disaster management or any development related field
• Strong experience in MVCA/ JEFAP/ cash-based response management
• Strong interpersonal and managerial skills
• Strong knowledge in disaster management programing and working with councils